Thursday, January 28, 2010

SftH CD!


I got my CD on Jan 26th, through Amazon. I should have ordered the DVD with them but I decided to go through Barnes and Noble. Anyways, there was the CD case and the Calendar case. The calendar is 18 months with pics from the SftH concert. Now to the CD:

The play list is as follows:
Fields of Gold
Amazing Grace
Nil Se La
My Lagan Love
When You Believe
The New Ground~Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears
The Coast of Galicia
Non Ce Piu
The Moon's a Harsh Mistress
You'll Be in My Heart
Goodnight My Angel
Galway Bay
The Lost Rose Fantasia
O, America!
The Call-Live
Finale/Mo Ghile Mear-Live

There are some songs that are different. Fields of Gold is a bit. Nil Se La does not have the drumming part, but this cool short bass part that completely threw me off when listening. It made me laugh. Also in Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears, Chloe sings all the refrain and verse in the beginning. Other than those slight changes, the CD is great! Their best so far I say. 4 stars!

No comments: