Thursday, December 11, 2008

Alex Sharpe

Alex Sharpe joined Celtic Woman in the Spring of 2008 to fill in for Lisa Kelly who was on maternity leave. She was a great addition. She is now taking the place of Orla Fallon for the Spring 2009 tour! I have not seen her in concert yet, so I am very excited to hear her for the very first time. I was sorta nervous at first but once I heard her on youtube, I realized that there wasn't anything to worry about. She fit perfectly with the group!

I had to laugh when CW Ltd put her as "Alex White" in their newsletter for November. I laughed. I figured that they meant Sharpe. It was quite funny. Some forum members of CWF were thoroughly confused. Thanks to one of the Admins of CWF, CW Ltd caught it and apologized for the confusion. Hey, mistakes happen. At least we were paying attention!

Well, Alex glad to have ya on this tour! Can't wait to hear about ya in the Spring!

No comments: